TeleMedicine Plus from AmeriPlan
- AROUND THE CLOCK 24/7 PHYSICIAN ACCESS
- THIS CALL FOR ONLY $25.00 INCLUDES DIAGNOSTIC CONSULTATIONS… THE PHYSICIAN WILL PRESCRIBE A PRESCRIPTION IF NEEDED
- CONVENIENT QUALITY CARE IS ONLY A CLICK OR CALL AWAY
- NATIONWIDE ALTERNATIVE TO IN-OFFICE DOCTOR VISITS
- INFORMATION MEDICAL CONSULTATIONS are UNLIMITED (by telephone or e-mail for medical information and general advice)
- Call or email a physician, without long waits at the doctor’s office • Obtain information, recommendations and prescription medication, when appropriate
- Store and share your medical history and personal health records
- No enrollment periods, insurance forms, or denials based on pre-existing conditions “It’s like having a doctor in the family”
- Administered by MyTelemedicine,Inc.
- National diagnostic imaging and radiology network that provides discounts of up to 70% on all imaging and radiographic services such as MRI’s and Cat-Scans
- Substantial discounts on all laboratory services of up to 80% on all lab tests such as lipid panels, blood tests and comprehensive metabolic panels
- Discounts of up to 50% on LASIK surgery at a nationwide network of Board Certified Ophthalmologists
- MORE THAN 65,000 PARTICIPATING CHAIN AND INDEPENDENT PHARMACY LOCATIONS NATIONWIDE
- SAVE UP TO 85% ON MOST BRAND NAME AND GENERIC PRESCRIPTION DRUGS
- Save on over the counter medications, and diabetic supplies
- Mail order pharmacy option available
- Wellness screenings through Life Line Screening
AmeriPlan discount health and dental plans are designed to save you money while providing the health and dental care you and your family needs. Get started now and you’ll be amazed at the level of medical and dental services and the low cost.
*The merchants and the savings associated with their respective products and/or services offered are subject to change without notice.
DISCLOSURES TO CONSUMERS:
These discount medical plans are NOT health insurance or a MediCare Prescription Drug Plan. Membership in these programs entitles you to discounts for certain medical services and prescription drugs by providers who have agreed to participate in these discount programs. These programs do NOT make payments directly to the providers of medical services and prescription drugs. The programs’ members are obligated to pay for all healthcare services, but will receive a discount from those healthcare providers who have contracted with these discount programs. The name, address and specialty of the discount medical and prescription drug program providers in your service area are available before purchase and upon request by logging on to ameriplanusa.com/providers or call the AmeriPlan Consumer Information Center at 1-800-647-8421.
The range of discounts for medical or ancillary services provided under the plan will vary depending on the type of provider and medical or ancillary service received. AmeriPlan Corporation 5000 Legacy Drive Suite 300 Plano, Texas 75024 A Discount Medical Plan Organization The average savings on the most utilized provider procedures stated in this brochure are only a sample from the discount fee schedule that each AmeriPlan provider has agreed to honor for members.
The discounts represent a reduction on a treatment or percentage basis of the usual and customary fees charged by the providers for a specific treatment. AmeriPlan confirms that its medical, dental, vision, chiropractic and pharmacy providers are professionally licensed in your state, but does not guarantee the quality of the services or products. Quality of care complaints should be addressed to the appropriate licensing agency in your state. If you are not sure whom to call regarding quality of care complaints, contact the Consumer Information Center at 1-800-647-8421. If you have health insurance, this discount medical plan may be duplicative of your health insurance.
AmeriPlan does not provide indemnity insurance coverage for medical services.